The Reporting Center begins at the Launch Pad, a dashboard where you can access all areas of your account and see your main reports at-a-glance.
1. Icon navigation panel - This is a graphically-based report system, which means that all reports are bold, graphic and very easy to read. They are designed to be able to give users a full at-a-glance overview, with the options of detailed, comprehensive information in a variety of sub-reports. The launch pad main navigation is very representative of this innovative iconic graphical design.
2. Quick access to modules and special reports - Part of the launch pad overview includes this short cut console whereby you can do a quick look at a summary or jump to specific reporting areas.
3. Today's hour-by-hour visitor details - This thumbnail provides a fast look for monitoring your visitor traffic hour by hour, in real time. This area is also the launch point for comprehensive click path reporting that shows visitor activity in deep detail.
4. Rolling week-at-a-glance - A great representative of the graphical reporting design, the Week-at-a-Glance page view chart shows a full current week of totals, with a detail icon for hourly reports for each day. The hourly reports have detail icons to allow even more in-depth data.
5. Traffic behavior - The launch pad provides an overview of a variety of traffic information, from a live StatCaster® Ticker showing current visitor information, to types of traffic, to current bounce rates. The launch pad is where you monitor the pulse of your Website activity.