Features and Benefits of the LeadMaster Partner Program
Lead Generation & Sales Assistance
Automatically receive 'Pre-Qualified' leads prioritized by your region, program level and certification level. Notification of leads are e-mailed with a link to your personalized Partner Program portal where they can be viewed and registered ('claimed').
- Deal Registration - register your major deals to obtain pre-sales volume discounts and special account exclusivity.
- Volume Discount - back-end rebates available for achieving volume requirements.
- Reseller Locator - reseller lookup, prioritized by program and certification level (higher qualified resellers listed first to reward commitment). Sorted by zip codes or map-based.
- Bid Desk - special assistance to help with RFQs and large bids.
- Joint Promotions - participate in joint regional promotions including promotional e-mails, ads, events, etc.
- Direct Phone Line Access - easy-to-use form to requested MDF participation for proposed joint activities.
- Monthly Newsletter and Periodic E-mails - this is not spam, but valuable information requested by our partners. Includes special announcements, applicable alliance deals, and updated sales tools.
- Partner Program Phone Numbers - you can talk to the Partner Program Manager if you need to know anything about the Partner Program, have any problems or suggestions. In fact, you're welcome to call right now at either of the numbers below.
On-line Portal Resource
- Market Information - learn market trends to determine which verticals to target, what they prefer and more.
- Competitive Analysis - review the latest matrix that shows how LeadMaster products compare to the competition. Great resource if you're in a competitive bid.
- PDF Product Spec Sheets - download and print or e-mail to your client.
- Sales Tools - download professional sample ad, postcard or e-mail templates to jump start your own promotional campaign.
- White Papers & Case Studies - great when a client needs some technical convincing.
- Sales Presentations - download, personalize and present with professionally created PowerPoint presentations. You are ready to sell immediately.
- Demo Scripts - 'Show this, Say this' demo scripts for all products showing you the most effective way to demonstrate the products.
- Brand Leverage - review branding guidelines, logo usage and leverage the LeadMaster brand to enhance your image. Includes graphics library.
Tech & Sales Support & Training
- FREE Training - get up to speed on the product, sales approach and installation within the self-paced FREE training.
- Priority Reseller Tech Support - call an 800# and go straight to the top of the queue for quick tech support.
LeadMaster Partner Program Requirements
- Qualify as a VAR - must qualify as a VAR with:
- face-to-face selling
- provide 1st line post sale support
- have outbound sales reps
- sell complementary products and have install/integration capabilities
- Register - must register on LeadMaster's Partner website and complete the application.
ADDITIONALY - the program has three levels of authorization to reward those Partners that demonstrate the highest level of commitment. Click here to view these levels.
We look forward to working with you and hope you take advantage of the many benefits and opportunities that will come your way as we work together serve customers. Please do not hesitate to contact me if you have any questions or need more information.
Partner Program Manager