News in 2011
Introducing Task Manager for LeadMaster's Sales Lead Management CRM Cloud Computing SaaS Solution
LeadMaster Presents Time-Based Workflow Automation
Roswell, Ga. – January 28, 2010 – LeadMaster announces new functionality, time-based workflow automation. This enhancement adds time-based task management and a business rules feature for managing leads and accounts. The new task management feature is integrated into the existing LeadMaster Workflow Automation feature.
Tasks can be assigned to one or more reps for specific records (leads and accounts). Each task has a condition that must be completed in a specific period of time. Examples of possible conditions include things like making sure the lead has been contacted or updating the sales progress. If the condition is not satisfied within that time period then the Task Manager triggers one or more actions (e.g. reassign the account, notify the sales manager etc). The tasks, time frames and resulting actions are all user-definable by clicking the mouse.
The LeadMaster Task Manager will help sales managers manage more sales activity more effectively by automating the oversight of individual sales activities and alerting them when goals aren't met. The Task Manager will allow the sales manager to focus their time on revenue production instead of lead management.
Reps will also enjoy using the Task Manager because they can setup reminders to help them with their sales process. For example, suppose a rep wants to interact with long-term leads at least once a month but they've forgotten to add a callback to their calendar for a particular prospect. They can create a task that will send them a reminder if that prospect's record hasn't been updated in 30 days.
Andy Brownell, LeadMaster CMO says, "Sales teams will find great benefit from using the Task Manager to help manage the sales process. It is difficult to explain all of the functionality of the new Task Manager. I think it is easier to convey by example. Here are a few that come to mind. There are a wide variety of options that could be included in each of these.
- The sales manager wants Internet leads followed up within 5 minutes. Create a task so that if the lead status doesn't change within 5 minutes the lead is reassigned via round robin. Alert the new rep with a text message & email.
- The sales manager wants to know if sales progress has stalled. If each step in the sales cycle takes 1 week and the sale hasn't progressed in two weeks send an email to sales rep & sales manager.
- The sales manager wants to know the size of the opportunity within two weeks of a new lead coming in. Create a task so that if the lead value hasn't been entered within two weeks of assignment then send an email to the sales manager and cc: the rep.
- The sales manager wants to know if a deal hasn't closed in 60 days. Create a task so that if a lead reaches 60 days and the sale hasn't closed; assign it to the sales manager for review.
- The sales manager wants inside sales to talk with a customer if a deal hasn't closed in 90 days. Create a task so that if a lead reaches 90 days and hasn't closed it is assigned to inside sales.
- The sales manager wants to make sure the sales team is continuing to work on all of their leads. Create a task so that if a lead hasn't been updated each week the sales manager receives notification.
- A new lead has come in from the website where a customer has expressed interest in a software demonstration. The lead is assigned round robin. The sales manager wants to know that the demo has taken place. Create a task to watch for the 'demo completed' checkbox due anytime within the next weeks. If the task isn't completed an email is sent to the rep, cc the manager reminding them the customer wanted a demo.
- The sales manager is having a hard time keeping track of sales leads. Many leads have the lead status 'could not reach' for months. It appears the rep tried to reach them a couple of times and then forgot about them. Create a task so that whenever a new lead is assigned if lead status = could not reach an email reminder is sent to the rep every couple of days with a reminder to call the lead until 30 days later when it is reassigned to inside sales.
- The sales manager wants to know about any big deal. Many of the reps leave the 'lead value' field empty. The task is for the sales rep to enter a value (other than $0) into the Lead Value field within the first week. If the lead value hasn't been filled in within a week reassign the lead.
To summarize, a LeadMaster task can be associated with a specific record and can be assigned to the rep(s) working on the record. The task has a user-definable condition (assign the lead, update the sales stage, etc.) that must be satisfied in a user-definable timeframe. If the condition is not satisfied, one or more actions associated with the task can be triggered (reassign the lead, notify the sales manager etc).
- Sales Lead Management CRM Software - Everything you need in one easy-to-use online web-based application.
- Lead-Xpress - A revolutionary new way for sales reps to receive and update sales leads.
- Lead-Xtreme - It’s like caller-ID for your website. Website visitor info flows into LeadMaster CRM in real-time.
- LeadMaster Voice - Click to call, power dialing and virtual phone switch integrated with LeadMaster CRM.
- Call Center Solutions - Combining LeadMaster solutions provides a complete virtual call center system.
LeadMaster’s on-demand customizable SaaS solutions combine sales lead management software, lead tracking solutions, sales force automation tools (SFA), customer relationship management features (Sales CRM), LeadMaster Voice solutions and virtual call center solutions. This powerful web-based application has helped companies large and small from virtually every industry.
The LeadMaster sales lead management CRM solution is intuitive and easy to use, providing real-time lead capture, lead distribution, lead tracking, lead nurturing, custom reporting and email marketing. LeadMaster makes it easy to qualify and convert leads from virtually any source - landing page, call center, webinar, sales lead suppliers and more.
The LeadMaster sales lead management CRM product is straightforward and easy to learn yet has robust features like workflow automation, round-robin lead distribution, mobile access, CRM analytics and now improved Outlook integration.
LeadMaster products and services are available through a global network of value-added resellers, consultants and system integrators.