Sales CRM Solutions
Complete All-in-One CRM Solution
Including - Email Marketing, Web Lead Capture, Campaign Management, Message Personalization, Workflow Automation, Sales Management & Lead Management
With a LeadMaster CRM solution your sales and marketing teams will enjoy new levels of success. Today CRM is more than just Customer Relationship Management. The LeadMaster solution provides an All-in-One solution including: customer relationship management, sales management (including quota tracking & forecasting), lead management (with round-robin lead distribution), marketing automation, campaign management, email marketing (with open & click reporting), lead nurturing, message personalization and opportunity tracking.
There are many CRM solutions on the market today. But LeadMaster is different in three key ways.
- When you sign up with LeadMaster you get a CRM consultant who will be your primary contact. You won't have to call an 800# and explain your situation only to be transferred to someone else and have to explain it all over again. Your consultant will help you customize the LeadMaster CRM platform to meet your exact needs.
- The LeadMaster CRM solution is all about customization to the way you do business. Multiple levels of access provide everyone in the company with just the right view of the customer. The CRM is easily configurable so users only see what they are supposed to see. You won't have to adapt the way you do business to the CRM, instead the CRM adapts to the way you do business.
- LeadMaster CRM is licensed on a month-by-month basis. If LeadMaster isn't right for you we make it easy to get your data out of the system. We want you to have a system that meets your needs. We don't lock you into a long term contract. Many of our competitors make you sign a 1 year contract so you're stuck even if their solution isn't meeting your needs.
WIth LeadMaster's CRM Solutions for Sales the leads flow into LeadMaster from a wide variety of sources - the call center, landing pages, email leads etc. You'll get more leads from more places, maximize lead management and have real-time updates on your sales pipeline to improve sales management. Automating your sales lead management system means sales people will be able to spend more time doing what they do best - selling - instead of trying to keep track of sales leads using a spreadsheet or email program.
CRM Solutions for Marketing - Some of the key features of the LeadMaster platform focus on marketing - email marketing, lead nurturing, marketing analysis and reporting. Marketing ROI analysis provides the marketing organization with the information they need to decide which marketing programs are producing the best results and the hottest leads. You'll know who's buying and why and where your next customer is likely to come from. With the LeadMaster CRM system you will know which marketing programs are working and why. The LeadMaster CRM system bridges the gap between sales and marketing by providing complete transparency for both the sales and marketing process. For every customer and prospect you'll know how you acquired them and what was done for follow-up and interaction.
CRM Solutions for Management - with the LeadMaster CRM solution management will have real-time access to ROI information for sales quota management as well as the latest sales forecast from the sales rep around the corner to the sales team around the world.
CRM for Channel Management - LeadMaster is ideally suited to selling through partners and resellers. Because of the different levels of authorization and access, leads and sales can be tracked at just the right level of access whether for a single rep, a single partner, a sales district, a region, a country or the company. You'll find LeadMaster provides seamless CRM integration with partners and sales channels. And the best part is the Lead-Xpress solution costs less and is easier to use. Designed specifically for a distributed sales team.
Click here to send us an email and we'll send you a user ID & password to our system so you can see for yourself just how easy it is to manage your leads with LeadMaster. Free 30-day trial - no strings attached.
Give us a call - 800-699-4164 and we'll connect you with one of our CRM experts. We've helped hundreds of companies just like yours. Don't waste another day, give us a call - you'll be glad you did.
Frequently Asked Questions...
1) What is CRM? What's on-demand CRM? What's cloud computing?
CRM stands for Customer Relationship Management. CRM is concerned with how you interact with customers and prospects. CRM is as much about the way you interact as it is how you interact. These days the 'way' you interact is defined in a large part by technology. You may interact through Twitter, email, phone, webinar and hopefully we still interact with customers face-to-face. The 'how' is largely defined by the people in your organization. CRM is technology that improves the process of customer interactions by keeping your representatives on top of the business.
The goal of any CRM system is to build life-long customer relationships. Studies show it's easier to keep a customer than it is to get a new one. CRM is not only about managing the customer relationship but also their satisfaction with your company. It is just as hard on your customer to find a new and trusted vendor as it is on you to build a strong relationship with a new customer. CRM is in everyone's best interest.
CRM involves many different segments of the organization. For the largest companies, like airlines and hotels, the CRM system will track every preference possible. But for most companies the CRM system is about sales, marketing and customer service. That's where LeadMaster comes in. Most LeadMaster customers are up and running in two days. All the customer information is located on a single page - there are no long startup periods while people learn the software.
2) Online CRM, Web CRM, On-demand CRM, Web-based CRM -
What's the difference?
While web CRM goes by many names - online CRM, web CRM, on-demand CRM, web-based CRM - it is essentially all the same. Online CRM is different from previous generations of software (on-premise CRM) that were loaded into your data center where you were responsible for maintenance, updates and upgrades. Web-based CRM has become more popular than ever. On-demand CRM can be deployed in days instead of months or years. It's there when you need it, you can expand your use as you grow. Updates and upgrades happen automatically without you having to do anything. There's no big up-front investment in hardware, software and development. While some CRM systems are difficult to customize, not so with LeadMaster. Virtually everything you see on the screen is customizable.
- Web CRM can be deployed in days vs. on-premise CRM that can take months or years.
- Online CRM means everyone is using the same version of the software. It makes training easy.
- On-demand CRM grows with your business. You only pay for what you need vs. on-premise CRM that requires a large up-front investment whether you'll have 1 user or 100.
- LeadMaster is highly customizable by end users so there's no waiting. If you want to change something you can easily change and customize it. You don't need to be a programmer to customize LeadMaster.
- Web-based CRM provides invisible upgrades and updates. New features are rolled out and are available via the web. You don't need to install yet another version of software. Think about how many different versions of your favorite spreadsheet or word processor you've paid for over the years. Now imagine if all of those updates happened automatically and you didn't have to pay extra for them.
- Online CRM is highly scalable. Whether you have 1 user or 100,000 users the LeadMaster datacenter is ready to handle the load.
3) What is Cloud Computing and how does it relate to CRM?
Cloud computing means you don't have to be responsible for the data center. Instead of buying a datacenter and all the support people associated with it, you rent the application from LeadMaster. You get all the benefits without the headaches of buying, installing and keeping the system running. All of the firewalls, storage area networks, virtual servers, networking gear etc are all owned, operated and maintained by LeadMaster. LeadMaster has an excellent track record of service availability. During the past 10 years, even with maintenance, the system has been available 99.999% of the time. Security is tight at LeadMaster. Read all about it in our Security Brief. Instead of spending money on a data center, you can purchase LeadMaster by the user with no long-term contracts. That's why cloud computing is expected to grow to over $40 billion over the next 5 years.
With web CRM you can cut costs, improve time to deployment and get a better ROI using a shared data center running the LeadMaster application via cloud computing.